COMPETENCE CENTER FOR INJECTION-MOLDING WITH SWISS PRECISION
Adatis S.A is a company of Swiss right which was specially created to bring an added value in jobs associated to the plastics processing industry as the cutting/bending, robotics, insertion, through 100% automated production lines.
Grounded in 11/2000, Adatis S.A. is a subsidiary of the French group AdduXi (see our site: www.adduxi.com).
A politicy of niches and a clear strategy:
Tier 2 automotive equipment manufacturer, water treatment, electricity, connections.
Technical precision parts: bi-injection and inserts overmolding.
- Germany: main market (100 % of export)
- Main customers: Robert BOSCH, Continental
- End customers: Daimler Benz, BMW, Audi, Porsche, FORD, VOLVO.
- Absolutely non low-cost strategy with completely automated production.
- Engineering and automation consulting bureau implanted in Martigny.
- Chosen and reasonable growth on mature and solvent markets.
- Innovation targeted at energy savings, recycling, environmental protection.
- Innovation centered on the processes.
- Staff: 40 persons
- Company benefiting from an approval for the training of apprentices in plastics processing industry and mechanics.